The Shoe Girl

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

When I was 19 I decided to start my own business selling shoes that I had dressed up a bit – I just sewed little bows on them, added buttons, glitter…that sort of thing. It turned out to be the best decision ever and my business really took off when a local celebrity heard of me and ordered a pair for the Grammys! Anyway, last year I opened my very first shop and it’s just been a dream come true. It’s a lot of work getting a store ready for customers, especially one that’s supposed to be hip and cool like mine. I had to hire a designer to come in and pick all the colors for me and I had to get a lot of the shelving and things like that custom made. I went to http://DIREC4U.COM and ordered satellite both for the employee breakroom and for the massive plasma on the sales floor and everything really turned out great. I can’t believe I own my own business and I’m this successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment